Friday 1 June 2018

PRODUCT REVIEW: FRESHLOOK Color Contact Lenses



                                                                            
Hey it’s been a really long gap since I have updated anything on blog officially.
So am very excited about this one review on Freshlook Color Lenses. Huge thanks to Symtten for the package. Now I had received is a trial pack I the shade “Pure Hazel”


So if you’re wondering what is Freshlook?
Freshlook is a brand with collections of a wide variety of color contact lenses to enhance or transform your eye color.
They come up with a long list of color lens such as Brown, Amethyst, Sapphire, Grey, Honey, Hazel, Turquoise, Green and the list goes on and on.
Each pack of lens retails for different price range depending on its self life.
It can be a daily pack or monthly or even yearly.                                            
The below photo represents how it looked when I had first opened the packaging:-



It contained two different separate one time sachets containing lens along with the lens water or fluid whatever you call it. Now the water was adequate enough to usage in-fact I think it was still left after I had used it for one time, so no need to worry about it.
Now let’s come to what does the company claim?
These lenses are to transform and enhance eyes made for dark to light shade eyes.


As seen from the back of the lens sachets
What I had received was in the shade pure hazel.



How to use?
Direction: open the sachet and carefully place the lens on the palm of your hand along with the fluid. Gently place your finger over the lens to pick it up on the tip of your finger. Be careful not to be harsh over the lens specially with your nails. Do not drop or rub the lens. Now place the lens carefully into your eyes anywhere near to your pupil and close your eyes to adjust the lens by itself.




MY EXPERIENCE:
It was my 1st experience with lens as an overall and honestly I was nervous and doubtful about it. It took me good 20 to 30 minutes to pt the lens on as I had no previous idea or what so ever about the concept of lens. But I realized it wasn’t really a tough job to do so once you get how it works. Like I said I was doubtful and nervous. And once it was on my eyes and Bam! I was glowing with confidence. This may sound funny but yes it happened. To my regard I was very happy with my color selection. It didn’t only look natural yet appealing but also it enhanced my eye and makeup on the entire face. It felt like I was born again as a different person, just by the appearance, not exaggerating at all. And at the end of the day, it took me less than a minute to remove it. No irritation or burning sensation was caused in meanwhile and the vision was clear as ever. The lens didn’t have any power to them but if you are someone who needs rectification can also avail your own customized versions too. I was obsessed with myself throughout the day and couldn’t resist taking photos and videos.
Please refer to the photos below to see the results:



PROs:-
ü  Safe and clean packaging which is important for a delicate item as lens
ü  Amazing color blends with a large variety to select from.
ü  Non-irritating or drying eyes.
ü  Soft lens, friendly to sensitive eyes
ü  Affordable price
ü  Largely available online and offline
ü  Easy to take it off

CONs:-
ü  Can be tricky for the beginners
ü  To be applied prior doing makeup to avoid flooding over your makeup.







Final verdict:
Will I recommend it? Well yes it’s good if you want to experiment but its not an obvious like you have to rush to have it by today only.
You can now avail your own free trial pack from Freshlook, keep slaying those beautiful eyes.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment